About The Higher Certificate in Supply Chain Management
The Higher Certificate in Supply Chain Management offers a combination of theory and practice in the area of supply chain management. The qualification aims to develop an integrated conceptual understanding, synthesis and application of specific issues in supply chain management. The purpose of this qualification is to equip students with a sound fundamental knowledge base and basic skills regarding supply chain management.
This programme in Supply Chain Management from MANCOSA is aimed at equipping first line managers with the knowledge and skills required to fulfill their management role within the supply chain. This includes the areas of warehousing, transport, inventory, materials management and purchasing.
Who Should Attend
Duration: 1 year
- Management Principles
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- Basic Economics and Finance
- Logistics Management
- Operations Management
- Purchasing Management
Upon successful completion of the Higher Certificate in Supply Chain Management, the student should be have:
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the supply chain management environment within an organisation.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the influence of performance and risk within a supply chain management environment.
- Contribute to the development of a supply chain strategy for an organisation.
- Contribute to operational plans for supply chain management.
- Implement a supply chain strategy.