About The Higher Certificate in Retail Management
Over the last decades, Mauritius has developed an extensive wholesale and retail industry. So, it is becoming, increasingly, important for retailers to be able to manage their operations and address key issues in their sector. The Higher Certificate in Retail Management (HCRM) programme from REGENT Business School is designed to meet the needs of learners who are already employed and involved in the retail field.
The purpose of qualification in retail management is to introduce the main functions, principles of management and the key issues associated with retail businesses. Equipped with these understandings, the learner will be able to operate a business more efficiently and this will, inevitably, lead to maximising profits.
Who Should Attend
Duration: 1 year
- Business Management
- Business Information Systems
- Business and Consumer Law
- Retail Management
Upon successful completion of the Higher Certificate in Retail Management, the student should be able to:
- Communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders using a variety of communication tools
- Analyse and interpret financial information and develop an action plan to address possible shortcomings
- Manage employee performance to achieve specific objectives in a retail environment
- Understand various aspects of the retail supply chain to achieve specific objectives in a retail environment
- Analyse information relating to the economics of retail businesses and develop an action plan to address possible shortcomings.