About The Programme
Business Management (Higher Certificate)
The Higher Certificate in Business Management (HCIBM) from REGENT Business School provides an overview of the essentials of business management theory and practice. It is designed to provide a convenient and appropriate avenue into business management studies for those individuals whose objective is to gain employment or successfully climb the corporate ladder.
This certificate in business management is an excellent way for students to broaden their understanding of the intrinsic functions of business management such as finance, communications and marketing. The course develops skills necessary to enhance productivity, effectiveness and better performance in the business environment.
Who Should Attend
Duration: 1 year
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Business Communication
- Business Information Systems
- Entreprenuership & Small Business Management
- Marketing Management
Upon successful completion of the programme, the student should be have:
- A foundation for a formal career path in management or commerce.
- The opportunity to gain admission to a Bachelor programmes on completion of the HCIBM.
- A greater understanding of the various functions of management in a business environment.
- Knowledge that can be applied within an individual’s present career path in business that will boost their career, improve performance and set their career on the fast track.
This programme is delivered through Fulltime (offering classes during weekdays) or Supported Distance Learning (offering classes during weekends to support students while working).