Building your SELF: Self Esteem and Self Confidence
12:00 - 14:30
YKBS Campus - Belle Terre Road, Highlands
This FREE masterclass will be presented by one of our students, Mr Atish Bagolah, Licensed Associate Certified Meta-Coach (ACMC) and Meta-NLP Practitioner (Neurolinguistic Programming).
What you will learn?
- The Self is always intrinsic.
- Learn the difference in confidence and esteem.
- The WiFi model of Self Confidence – how to build new skills.
- The Filter of Self Esteem to re-direct the mind potential with NLP communication model.
- Building on the next skills to uplift your career, relationships, etc.
How will this help you?
- Learn how to build new skills
- Learn the model for decision making
- Understand how a person’s potential is related to self-esteem.
- Get ready for 2020 new challenges in your life, relationship, values, beliefs, career, etc.
Light refreshments will be served at the end of the session. A Certificate of Attendance will be issued to you.
To confirm, click here and fill the form as soon as possible due to limited seats. Alternatively, you may confirm by calling us on 698 9000 / 4087 or WhatsApp on 5907 0719.